I work at Netease Fuxi AI Lab as an AI researcher. My research interests include computer vision, multimodal and their applications in video games and remote sensing. I received my B.S. and M.S. degree from Image Processing Center of Beihang University, in 2019 and 2022 supervised by Prof. Zhenwei Shi, also working closely with Prof. Zhengxia Zou.
- 2023.03: First-authored paper accepted to CVPR 2023!
- 2022.08: First-authored paper selected as ESI Highly Cited Paper.
- 2022.04: Joined the Netease Fuxi AI Lab as an AI researcher.
- 2022.01: Graduated from LEVIR Group of Beihang Univeristy.
- 2022.01: Awarded the Outstanding Graduates of Beijing (Top 1%).
- 2021.09: Awarded the National Scholarship.
Zero-Shot Text-to-Parameter Translation for Game Character Auto-Creation
The IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, 2023
Rui Zhao, Wei Li, Zhipeng Hu, Lincheng Li, Zhengxia Zou, Zhenwei Shi, and Changjie Fan
Media coverage: [NewScientist] Character creator AI puts Barack Obama – or anyone – in a video game || [游戏日报] 网易伏羲“文字捏脸”方向论文入选CVPR会议，称已应用于《逆水寒手游》 || CVPR 2023 | 网易伏羲5篇论文入选 包含文字捏脸等业内首创工作 || [AUTOMATON] Researchers report technological breakthroughs in using AI to “make characters by asking with words”. (in Japanese, for English version, please refer to reprint 1 and reprint 2) || [Nazology] "Character creation support AI" that creates the ideal face specified in the sentence is now available! .
High-resolution remote sensing image captioning based on structured attention
IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, 2021
Rui Zhao, Zhenwei Shi, and Zhengxia Zou
🏆️ ESI Highly Cited Paper*
* received enough citations to place in the top 1% of the academic field of Geosciences based on publication year. [Clarivate]
Castle in the Sky: Dynamic Sky Replacement and Harmonization in Videos
IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, 2022
Zhengxia Zou, Rui Zhao, Tianyang Shi, Shuang Qiu, and Zhenwei Shi
[PDF][Page] [Github ]
Featured apps: Weights & Biases, a ML developer tool with 100,000+ practitioners.
Text to Remote Sensing Image Generation With Structured Generative Adversarial Networks
IEEE Geoscience and Remote Sensing Letters, 2022
Rui Zhao, Zhenwei Shi
- 2022 The Outstanding Graduates of Beijing (Top 1%)
- 2021 National Scholarship, Ministry of Education of China (Top 1%)
- 2019 The Outstanding Graduates of Beijing (Top 1%)
Beihang University, Beijing, China.
M.S., Pattern Recognition and Intelligent System, Sep 2019 - Jan 2022.
Supervisor: Prof. Zhenwei Shi
- Conference Reviewer: ICCV
- Journal Reviewer: IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing; IEEE Geoscience and Remote Sensing Letters; IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Applied Earth Observations and Remote Sensing; Remote Sensing.
-- "Pale Blue Dot", taken by the Voyager 1, (updated version)